CERN Junior Fellowship Programme 2020 is fully funded fellowship program to invites the young talented students from different part of the world for working to accelerate social impact of our society. This program is basically for Undergraduate & Graduate Fresh Students. This is a Fully Funded program by CERN Switzerland.
At CERN offering fully funded Fellowships to world wide Undergraduate & Fresh Graduate Students to join their research program in a wide range of applied sciences, computing and engineering. The main aim of the fellowship to invites graduates from different world universities or higher technical institutes in a wide range of applied sciences, computing and engineering with limited or no work experience, looking to work in a research group.
CERN is now working for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. CERN is world's largest and most complex scientific research center.
Host Country : Geneva, Switzerland
Research Center: CERN, Switzerland
Fellowship Offered By: Funded by CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers.
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: BS and MS Students can Apply.
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- Doha Oasis for Innovation – Doha QIC Youth Capital 2019 in Qatar - Fully Funded
- 2nd International Youth Startup Summit 2019 in Turkey, Fully Funded
- 9th ASEF Conference in Spain 2019 for Students - Fully Funded
CERN Junior Fellowships 2020 Offers:
Excellent Opportunity for those students who have dream to do a Research at CERN, Switzerland. Students will Participate in Research Work on multiple research areas. CERN Junior Fellowships 2020 will cover all the expenses during stay in Switzerland include AirTicket.
Here is List of Exepnses which will cover by this program:
- An employment contract for between 6 months (minimum) up to a maximum of 36 months.
- A stipend ranging from 5,185 to 6,438 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax) (6500 USD Per Month).
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive health scheme (for yourself, your spouse and children),
- Cern Pension membership Fund.
- Depending on your individual circumstances:
- An installation grant
- Family, child and infant allowances (if required)
- Airfare to and from Geneva.
- 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
In order to qualify for a place on the programme you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must be a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (Check Here).
- You have graduated, or are about to graduate (within six months from the date of the committee), with a university degree (BSc or MSc level).
- Student have no more than 4 years relevant experience after obtaining degree.
How to Apply for CERN 2020 Fellowship:
You will need the following documents to complete your application. Please make sure you have all the documents needed to start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents or edit your application further.(Student have to Click on Apply Online Button to Fill the Application Form by clicking on I am interested).
- Complete Detailed CV.
- Scanned Educational Documents in a PDF Format.
- Three recent letters of recommendation (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications) giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements.
- You can upload these letters at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. Please note this must be done before the closing date
- Please make sure you have all the documents needed to hand as you start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents (except recommendations letters) or edit your application further.
Important Note: for Apply Online : Click Here
Deadline: All applications should normally reach us no later than 2 September 2019 at noon (12.00 PM CET).