University of East Anglia and INTO are offering scholarships for international students starting their courses on International Foundation pathways in September 2018.
This scholarship offers a wide range of generous scholarships for international students. All students who have applied for places on relevant courses are welcome to apply, no matter what your background or financial circumstance.
University of East Anglia and INTO provides a wide range of scholarships for international students. Multiple programs are availble under International Foundation pathways at University of East Anglia.The University is home to everything you need to have a great living and studying experience during study period.
University of East Anglia:
UEA is a pioneering British research university, leading the way in fields as diverse as climate change, international development, food science and much more. The University is ranked in the top 1% in the world for research excellence (CWTS Leiden Ranking 2016) and 10th in the UK for quality of research (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
Host University: University of East Anglia
Host Country: United Kingdom
Criteria and Eligibility:
- Students who have been offered a place on any of the INTO UEA International Foundation pathways may apply.
- All scholarships are awarded on merit base.
Courses Availble: All International Foundation pathways
Eligible Countries: World Wide
100% International Foundation tuition fee (50% of this amount will be deducted from the International Foundation tuition fee and 50% will be deducted from the first year of tuition fees at UEA upon progression)
Application Procedure to apply:
- Students must submit a completed scholarship application form with a 200-word personal statement to [email protected] before the deadline.
- Your application will be assessed alongside academic qualifications and proof of English language levels.
- All applications will be reviewed by a scholarship panel. If you are successful, you'll be notified at the contact email specified in your scholarship application form.
30 May 2018 - for decision by 04 June 2018
15 June 2018 - for decision by 18 June 2018
09 July 2018 - for decision by 13 July 2018