Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020 are open for International Students in France at Science Po University. Science Po University is Now Accepting International Students applications for Bachelors, Masters and PhD programs. Foreign Students outside the European Union are Eligible to Apply for Scholarship.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020:
Science Po University, France:
Sciences Po is an international research university, both selective and open onto the world, ranking among the finest institutions in the fields of humanities and social sciences. Sciences Po's international dimension was established in its founding documents. Driven forward by this vocation for nearly 150 years, today Sciences Po stands out as a world-class university, internationally recognised degrees and research, a multicultural community and a worldwide network of partners.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020:
Each Year Science Po University, France offered multiple Scholarships to International Scholarships to Pursue their Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degrees in multiple academic fields and majors. All the Degree Programs are taught in English Language, There is no need of French Language to Apply for Admission. Nearly 49% Students at Science Po University is International Students from all over the world.
Host Country: Study in France
Host University: Science Po University, Paris, France
Scholarships Offered By: Science Po, University
Scholarships Coverage: Multiple Scholarships Coverage.
Degree Level: 3 Years Bachelors, 2 Years Masters and 3 Years PhD Degree Programs.
You can also Apply for following opportunities in China:
- Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
- Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship in China 2020 - Fully Funded
- Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2020 Offers:
Science Po University is providing excellent opportunities for those students Who want to Free Study in France on Scholarship. Science Po University is offers Multiple Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree Programs.
Scholarships offers by Emile Bouty Program 2020:
Emile Boutmy Scholarship for Bachelors Degree Program:
- A tuition funds of €7,300 Per Year for the Three Years of the Undergraduate Program, in addition to a grant to cover part of the Cost of Living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition funds of €7,300 Per Year for the three years of the Bachelors Degree Program.
- A tuition funds of €5,000 Per Year for the three years of the Bachelors Degree Program.
- A tuition funds of €3,000 Per Year for the three years of the Bachelors Degree Program.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship for Masters Degree Program:
- A Funds of €10,000 Per Year offers which will cover tuition Fees for the Two Years of the Masters Degree Program.
- A Funds of of €5,000 Per Year for the Two Years of the Masters Degree Program.
Emile Boutmy Scholarship for PhD Degree Program:
Students have to contact University for PhD Degree Scholarship Program.
You can also Apply for following opportunities in Japan:
- Yokohama National University MEXT Scholarship in Japan 2020
- Japanese Government Scholarship 2020 MEXT Fully Funded - APU
Available Programs at Science Po University:
Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors, Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and PhD in all multiple fields.
Programs Details are given Below.
Master Degree Programs:
Sciences Po School of International Affairs:
- Master in International Security: Click Here To Check
- Master in International Public Management: Click Here To Check
- Master in International Economic Policy: Click Here To Check
- Master in International Development: Click Here To Check
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action: Click Here To Check
- Master in Environmental Policy: Click Here To Check
- Master in International Energy: Click Here To Check
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs: Click Here To Check
Sciences Po School of Public Affairs:
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation:
- Master in International Management and Sustainability: Click Here To Check
- Master in Communication, Media and Creative Industries: Click Here To Check
- Master in Marketing: New Luxury and Art de Vivre: Click Here To Check
Sciences Po Law School:
- Master in Economic Law: Click Here To Check
Sciences Po Urban School:
- Master in Governing the Large Metropolis: Click Here To Check
Sciences Po Doctoral School:
- Master in Economics: Click Here To Check
PhD Degree Programs:
- Degree Program in Economics are available at the Sciences Po Doctoral School.
Click Here to Check All Degree Programs: Click Here
You can also Apply for following opportunities in Saudi Arabia:
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2020 Saudi Arabia
- KAUST Scholarships 2020 in Saudi Arabia Fully Funded
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at Science Po University, Paris, France.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state
- Students must be from household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master's programme.
- This scholarship is awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account.
Documents Required to Apply:
The applicants are required to provide the following application materials during registeration Process.
- CV, including information on the applicant's level (distinction/honours, ranking or position in the promotion, number of students in the promotion, diploma with information on specialisation, date of the diploma, final grades)
- professional project, one or two pages. The applicant must explain the reasons for studying in France as opposed to their home country, their interest for the selected programme and how this will help them achieve their career goals and objectives.
- Recommendation Letters
- academic transcripts all of the years of higher education (including periods spent abroad on exchange programmes)
- Language test certificates (french and/or english) if necessary
- Students will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining their family situation.
Deadline: Applicants Deadline for Science Po University as Given Below.
- Deadline for Masters Degree Program: 15th December, 2019
- Deadline For Bachelors Degree Program: To be confirmed By University Officials
How to Apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2020:
Student have to Apply Online and Upload all the Materials to Online Portal According to their Degree Program.
- Please Check the Complete Guidlines in Apply Online Button Given Below.
- You can also visit Official Advertisement from Official Source Button