Fully Funded AVAST Fellowship 2018 program in Prague, Czech Republic at the Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences is now open.Applicants are invited from all over the world throughout the Year to Apply for the longTerm Applications are starting on January 1, 2019, or upon agreement.
The main purpose of AVAST Fellowship is to perform research reflecting current trends in theory and applications of computer science. We have to perform Research with aspirations to co-determine the trends to transfer the respective knowledge to society or, more specifically, to the scientific community, to students, and to R&D application domains at The Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
Host Country: Czech Republic
Duration of Program: 12 Month Prolongation is possible.
No of Scholarships/Fellowships: Not Given at this time
Theme of Program:
- Main theme of Fellowship program is awarded in the fields of computer science, machine learning or data science.
- The researcher will have an opportunity to research on wide range of projects including machine learning applications in computer security and big data analysis of data.
- Analysis is performed on collected data from our global user base such as hundreds of millions of samples or network traffic statistics.
Eligible Countries: World Wide
Fellowships Offers: Excellent Package will be provided to selected candidate on the basis of his/her qualification and experience.
- 3 Recommendation Letters (at most one from ICS and at most one from the applicant’s current affiliation.)
- PhD Degree before starting the fellowship (a proof will be requested).
- Have obtained a PhD degree during the last 10 years (prior to the application deadline).
- PhD Degree is in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other related disciplines.
- She/he must have a strong publication record, commensurate with opportunity and experience.
- Be fluent in English.
Application Procedure to apply:
- The Applicant must be sent to [email protected] by October 31, 2018 along the following documents.
- 3 Recommendation Letters (The referees should send their recommendations directly to [email protected])
- PhD Degree
Fellowship Start: January 1, 2019
Application Deadlines: October 31, 2018