HEC has announced scholarship For Graduate. This is a Fully Free Scholarship for Pakistani Students to Study Abroad under HEC Indigenous Scholarship. Higher education provide opportunities to 100 Law students enrolling them in national and international higher learning educational institutions by supporting them by paying their tuition fee and other living expenses.
The student can apply to field:
- Indigenous LLB (5 Years)
- Indigenous LLM
- Foreign LLM
- Foreign PhD
HEC Scholarship Offer:
The maximum scholarship amount per scholar for total duration of Scholarship (Including Tuition Fee, Maintenance, Traveling and Book Allowance)
|S.No.||Items||Unit Cost (Rs. Million)|
|i||Indigenous LLB (5Years)||2.090|
|i||Foreign LLM Scholarships||6.679|
|ii||Foreign Ph.D. in Law||10.133|
The maximum amount of HEC funding against Tuition Fees?
Actual tuition fee will be paid direct to the universities where the students will be enrolled.
|S.No.||Items||Unit Cost (Tuition fee)|
|i||Indigenous LLB (5Years)||Rs. 1,80,000 p.a|
|ii||Indigenous LLM||Rs. 1,80,000 p.a|
|i||Foreign LLM Scholarships||$ 15000 p.a|
|ii||Foreign Ph.D. in Law||$ 15000 p.a|
Eligibility and Criteria:
- Age Limit of Applicants:
- For LLB (5Years): Up to 25 years
- For LLM: Up to 30 years
- For PhD: Up to 35 years
- Applicant must possess the Domicile of Balochistan Province.
- Applicant must have secured at least 50% marks during entire academic career.
- No 3rd division in any Degree/Certificate is allowed.
- Applicant must secure minimum 50% Marks (Accumulative Test Score) in Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who is already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship is not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Applicants required to submit only online application through http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/LGSP
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered.
- Hard copy of applications and any other documents are not required at this stage.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Applicants have to Deposit /Online Transfer /Bank Draft/Pay Order/ATM Transfer Rs.500/-(Non-refundable), as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited at Habib Bank limited, in A/C No. 1742-79001334-01.
- The original Bank payment record/slip should be kept safe, because at later stage it will be required by HEC.
Deadline: 21st November 2018
Disclaimer: This is NOT the Official Scholarship or any other opportunity Website Page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the opportunities include(scholarship, schools, fellowships, conferences and exchange programs) from Authorized and Authentic Sources to help students free of cost. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship or opportunity provider. Any reliance you place on information from scholarships365.infois strictly at your own risk.,HEC Scholarship, HEC Law Scholarship, HEC Scholarship fully funded for Graduates, LLB Scholarships, HEC Scholarship 2019, HEC Scholarships 2018, HEC 2019, Scholarships 2019, HEC Scholarship 2019 2020, Universities under law Scholarship, The HEC Scholarship for Graduates 2019 2020, Indigenous LLB Scholarship, Indigenous LLM scholarship, scholarships for Baluchistan, , , , , , ,