German DAAD International Scholarships 2019-2020 are open for International Students at different universities in Germany. A Large No of DAAD Scholarships are offered to International Students in all fields each Year. It is not just a degree but an honor to get degree from German Universities. The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD supports over 100,000 German and international students and researchers around the globe each year – making it the world’s largest funding organisation of its kind. Are You Want to Study in Germany ?
DAAD Germany Scholarships 2019-20:
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) provides scholarships in Germany for international students for a range of postgraduate courses at German Universities which aim at providing academically educated young professionals from developing countries with further specialized studies available in multiple disciplines at German institutions of Higher education. DAAD Scholarships are for Master and PhD Students who want to study in German Universities.
Host Country : Study in Germany
Host University: Multiple German Universities Offered DAAD Scholarships.
Scholarships Offered By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master & PhD ( Multiple Fields)
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- Fully Funded MS | PhD Scholarships 2019 in Australia 600 Scholarships
- Fully Funded MEXT Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 in Japan
- CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2020 Stipend 6500 US Dollars Per Month
Scholarships Package by DAAD:
Who want to Free Study in Germany? It is excellent Opportunity for those students who have dream to study in Germany on Fully Funded Scholarships. Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship will cover all the expenses during study in German University. Applicants are invited for German Scholarships Program for students of all nationalities to study in Germany.
Here is List of Exepnses which will cover by this program:
- Funds Offered by 12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme)
- Monthly Payments of 850 euros for Master Students
- Monthly Payments of 1200 euros for PhD Students
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters & Phd Degrees Program in German Universities.
List of Programs Offered in Following Fields:
- Economic Sciences/ Business Administration/ Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Engineering Scholarships in Germany
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail the DAAD Scholarship for their study in Germany.
Eligible Countries: Students of Developing Countries Can Apply.
- Student have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Student have at least two years’ professional experience
- Student can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
- The last academic degree (usually a Bachelor's degree) should have been completed no longer than six years previously.
English Language Requirements:
Depending on the chosen study program: please check the scholarship brochure or the University Website of your chosen study program. Click Here to Check Scholarship Brochure
Here is list of Documents required for Scholarship Application:
Required documents (in the following order):
- Download the DAAD Application Form: Download from Apply Procedure Section
- A hand-signed CV (please use the europass specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/)
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation) maximum 2 pages.
- Academic letter/s of Recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date
- Professional letter/s of recommendation (Experience Letters) from your employer (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and -if possible- a guarantee of reemployment upon your return home.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English - TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German - necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
Please check with the requirements of the according University whether certified copies are required. Please note that the University you are applying for may require additional documents. Please check with the website of the according postgraduate course.
Procedure to Apply:
Students have to directly apply to the university from the given Links:
- List of the University and Programs: Click Here ( Students have to visit University Website for Apply)
- Official Advertisement of DAAD in PDF: Click Here to Download
- DAAD Application Form: Click Here to Download
Students have to visit List of Univeristy and Programs, Select the Required Program and check its official link of main website mention in list and apply online on University website along with fill the DAAD Scholarship form and submit to University Portal. Some Universities Required to Send the Documents in Hard form and some just required Online Application. So Check the University and Program for Apply.
Deadline: Different Universities have different Deadlines: Check Here