Wuhan University, located by the beautiful Luojia Mountain in the city of Wuhan, is a comprehensive and key national university under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education of China.Wuhan University is one of the first Chinese universities which started admitting international students from 1950’s. In more than 50 years it has educated nearly 10,000 international students from over 110 countries and regions. Currently, international students have wide choices from undergraduate, master and Ph.D. degree programs and other advanced study programs in liberal arts, sciences and medicine, as well as Chinese language training programs. Among them, the economics and management, software engineering, medicine and international law programs are taught in English.
Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs.Wuhan university offers fully funded CSC scholarship to support your MS or Ph.D. degree in China.
Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC):
This scholarship is only for the international students who would like to complete master or Ph.D. degree programs at our university.
- Full scholarship
- Exempt from tuition fee, on-campus accommodation
- Provide comprehensive medical insurance
- Monthly living allowance:
- 3,000 RMB/month for master’s degree students;
- 3,500 RMB/month for doctoral degree students.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- Educational background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should fill out the application form correctly, honestly, completely, and submit application materials as required.
- Applicants for Chinese-medium programs, HSK certificate level four or above is required for the applicants who would like to study in the programs of science and engineering（medical majors included）; HSK level five is required for the applicants who would like to study in the programs of liberal arts.
Applicants whose native language is Chinese or can provide proof of studying at the previous institution where the teaching language is Chinese, can apply for HSK test waiver for further approval of Wuhan University.
Applicants for English-medium programs should provide score report of English Language test. Native English-speaking applicants could be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
Applicants did not receive any other types of scholarship
Application Documents Required for apply:
Applicants are not required to send hard copies of applications document until early April when we notify the applicants who passed the preliminary evaluation of the university to send us all the hard copies of the required document.
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Applicants are required to fill in the application form on the website of China Scholarship Council and have the application form printed and signed.
Online Application Website is http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login
Agency Number of Wuhan University is 10486
Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
- Application Form for Wuhan University:
Register and submit your application online at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” and required application documents listed below:
2. Highest Diploma.
Applicants for master’s degree shall provide bachelor’s degree diploma. Applicants for doctoral degree shall provide master’s degree diploma. Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
3. Academic Transcript:
Applicants for master’s degree shall provide transcripts for bachelor’s degree. Applicants for doctoral degree shall provide transcripts for master’s degree.
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal
Applicants shall submit a study or research plan, with no less than 800 words in English.
5. Two Recommendation Letters
The applicants shall provide two recommendation letters by professors or associate professorsin Chinese or English.
6. English Language Proficiency Certificate
As an alternate of IELTS test score, an applicant of CSC scholarship can submit English Proficiency Certificate
7. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese, can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org. The Physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid.
8. Photocopy of Passport
9. Acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University (if available).
Application Deadline: March 2019
Disclaimer: This is NOT the Official Scholarship or any other opportunity Website Page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the opportunities include(scholarship, schools, fellowships, conferences and exchange programs) from Authorized and Authentic Sources to help students free of cost. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship or opportunity provider. Any reliance you place on information from scholarships365.infois strictly at your own risk.,CSC 2019, Universities under CSC scholarship, wuhan university csc, scholarship csc, scholarship wuhan university, csc scholarship wuhan china, scholarships, csc china 2019,csc 2019, master scholarships 2019, PhD scholarships 2019, wuhan university china, , , , , , ,