Thailand Government Scholarship Program 2021 is announced for International students from all over the world under the Thailand International Cooperation Agency, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand. This is a Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 Program named as Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) that is available at different Thailand Universities. The Thailand Government Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs in different academic fields and majors.
Have you applied for - Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 - HERE for international students?
Thailand Government Scholarship 2021 - Fully Funded:
In 2004, The government of Thailand established different development projects with international co-operation under the International scholarship program. This Scholarship Program encourages International students from all over the world to participate in a different postgraduate degree program.
This program enables the students to participate in different national and international development projects, scholarship programs, training, and research programs, volunteer activities and expert program, etc. If you are searching for another japan scholarship 2021 program, The Japan MEXT - Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 is also open for international students.
The Thailand government scholarship program 2021 is available at the top universities of Thailand where International students get exposure to a world-class education. Thousands of International Students already studying in Thailand universities.
All the Thailand universities have international standardized laboratories and the best research centers with world-class researchers. This scholarship is available for Masters Degree Programs only in different academic fields and majors. All the expenses during the study in Thailand will be managed by the Thailand Government Scholarship Program.
If you are searching for a scholarship program in Indonesia, you can apply for The Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021 - Fully Funded - HERE
Host Country: Study in Thailand
Host University: Multiple Universities of Thailand
Scholarships Offered: Thailand Government Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded with Airfare
No of Scholarships: Large No of Scholarships.
Degree Level: They are offering scholarships only for Masters Degree Programs in multiple Fields.
What are the benefits of Thailand Government Scholarship 2021 - TIPP:
The Thailand Government Scholarship 2021 Program is one of the highest-paid postgraduate scholarships in Thailand. It will cover all the Expenses during the study in Thailand. Benefits are given below:
- Airfare (Return air ticket) in economy class.
- Airport pick-up service will also offer.
- A monthly Stipend of 7,000 Baht/month will be provided.
- Accommodation allowance will also provide to students, the amount of 7,000 Baht or9,000 Baht Monthly.
- The applicant will get a Settlement allowance on the arrival of about 6,000 Baht.
- Books allowance of 10,000 Baht/year will offer.
- Thesis Allowance of 8,000 Baht to 20,000 Baht will be given to international students.
- Full Tuition fee waiver
- Medical Insurance
Have you applied for Canada Scholarship 2021 - Fully Funded - HERE in Canada for worldwide students.
What are the Host Universities:
- Silpakorn University
- Khon Kaen University
- King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi
- Prince of Songkla University
- Chulalongkorn University
- Mae Fah Luang University
- Chiang Mai University
- Institute of Dermatology
- Mahidol University
- Mae Fah Luang University
- Walailak University
- Thammasat University
- Rangsit University
- Naresuan University
What Degree Programs are available under Thailand Government Scholarship:
The student will study for a Master's Degree in different fields and majors. Student can check the List of Postgraduate Programs - Here
Are you eligible to apply for Thailand Government Scholarship 2021 - TIPP:
- A list of Eligible Countries - HERE
- An applicant must hold an Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent along with some professional experience.
- An applicant must be fluent in English.
- The student can apply with English Proficiency Certificate if his/her Bachelors's Degree is in English Language, otherwise supposed to pass the English Language Proficiency Test according to the University’s requirements.
- The student must be under 50 years of age.
- Medically Fit.
- If an applicant would violate any rule, TICA Committee has the right the hold or cancel the scholarship.
- Complete Online Application Form.
- Fresh CV
- All-Academic Transcripts & Degree of Bachelors Degree.
- Scanned Photograph
- A photocopy of passport
- 3 Recommendation Letters (Recommendation Letter Templates)
- Medical Certificate
- English test score (TOELF, IELTS)
- Study Plan
Have you applied for 5 Top Fully Funded International Scholarships in Australia - HERE - Thousands of Scholarships is available for worldwide students?
Deadline of the Thailand Government Scholarship 2021:
The last date to apply for the Thailand Government Scholarship 2021 at different universities is 15th March 2021.
How to Apply for Thailand Government Scholarship:
If you want to apply for the Thailand Government Scholarship Program 2021 under TIPP, first you need to read TIPP application guidelines, prepare all the required documents, that choose the degree program from TIPP Courses List, and fill the Online Application form. Apply as soon as possible to secure your scholarship in Thailand.
- The student can apply from here for Graduate degree program APPLY ONLINE
If you need any type of help - Read To Next Follow us on Instagram Community for Help - Follow.
,Fully Funded bachelors Scholarships 2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024, Fully Funded masters Scholarships 2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024, Fully Funded masters Scholarships School 2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024, Fully Funded phd Scholarships School 2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024, Opportunities Corners, Scholarships Corners, scholarships for college - Austrian government scholarships 2020-2021, Bachelors Scholarships 2020 Italy Government Scholarship - Fully Funded 2020 2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024, scholarships for college students 2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-2024