The Government of Ireland announced the 2022 Postgraduate Scholarship for international students from different parts of the world. The Postgraduate Scholarship in Ireland is one of the excellent initiatives by the department of higher education. It is one of the Fully Funded Scholarships in Ireland. The scholarships are available for Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs.
Must Apply: Russian Scholarship 2022 Study in Russia - HERE
Scholarship in Ireland | Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship - Fully Funded
Ireland is one of the best countries for higher education in the world. Every year millions of students come to Ireland for their studies and jobs. The government of Ireland welcomes international talented students by supporting their financial issues for study in Ireland.
The government of Ireland offers a Fully Funded International Scholarship for undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. Studies every year for worldwide students. The Scholarship in Ireland is funded by The Government of Ireland-International Education Scholarship (GOI-IES) and the Department of Further and, higher education, Research, Innovation, and Science.
The aim behind to support international students to study in Ireland by assisting them in a world-class learning environment, offer quality-oriented teaching, and professional research in scientific labs. The international students meet the international community and become part of different human development projects.
According to the information collected in 2020 alone, there is about a total of over €13.6 million on 809 Government of Ireland Postgraduate scholarships are offered in previous years.
About Ireland Government Scholarship:
Presently, The Government of Ireland offers the Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 Program which is established by the national initiative and funded by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science, and is managed by Ireland Council. The scholarship is available to pursue Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs. The Ireland scholarship 2022 will be offered in all academic fields and majors across all fields and disciplines, from archaeology to zoology.
The program provides outstanding students with the great opportunity to study in Ireland with direct their own choice research work at the early-career stage and working with a professional faculty member, according to their chosen area of interest. All the academic program instructions are in English.
These scholarships are available in different universities in Ireland. A student who has a good academic record can apply. This is a highly paid and competitive scholarship in Ireland by the government. . All selected applicant will get a good amount of stipend, that support their tuition fees, and research support.
Have you Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2022 in UK Fully Funded - HERE
Host Country: Study in Ireland
Host University: Multiple Universities of Ireland
Scholarships Offered By: Ireland Government
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded Scholarship
Degree Level: Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all fields.
What are the benefits of Scholarship in Ireland?
As the Ireland Government is a funded scholarship for international students at different Ireland universities. It has the following benefits as given below:
- A Stipend of €18,500 will be offered every year, which is enough to cover expenses during the study in Ireland.
- Fee contribution, including non-EU fees Funds, provides up to €5,750/year
- Research Funds Support of €3,250/year will be offered to every student.
Have you applied for 2000 Scholarship in Taiwan 2022 Fully Funded - HERE
What Subjects are available for Study in Ireland under Government Scholarship?
As mentioned, All academic fields and majors are available for Postgraduate Ireland Government Scholarship for Masters and Ph.D. Studies.
Host Eligible Institutions:
Eligible Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), as given below;
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship?
The Application requirement for the Ireland Government Scholarship is given below as follows.
- The Applicant must be an international student from any part of the world.
- The Applicant must hold a Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree for Masters Degree from a recognized institution.
- The Applicant must hold a Masters Degree for Ph.D. Degree from a recognized institution.
- An applicant must not be enrolled in any Council Postgraduate Scholarship before apply.
- For more information, please read the eligibility criteria of the university where you are applying.
What Documents are Required for Apply?
The list of documents is given below:
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Recommendation Letters
- Passport Scan
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) - How to write a Professional CV - HERE
- Personal Statements
- For more information please check the official requirement during the application online.
Application Deadline for Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022
The deadline to apply for the Scholarship in Ireland is 21 October 2021.
Have you applied for 1500 Fully Funded Hungary Scholarship 2022 - HERE
How to Apply for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship?
There are many scholarships that are available at the Irish Research Portal. An applicant must be applied only for one scholarship theme only. The student has to register on the Application Portal provided by the Irish Research Council. After that Sign up first, fill the online form according to the requirements and submit your application.
- International Applicants are required to create an account first and fill the online application form. Online Application Portal
- Fill the application form according to the given requirements. An applicant who applies for a strategic funding partner scholarship program will also be considered for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2021.
- Submit your application.
- You can also visit the official announcement about scholarships.
If you need any type of help - Read To Next Follow us on Instagram Community for Help - Follow.