One of the Highest-Paid Scholarship programs in the United States is open now. The Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022 offers International Scholarships to Study in the United States. The Knight Hennessy Scholarship is one of the Fully Funded Scholarship Programs of the US at Stanford University. Stanford University offers 100 Fully Funded Scholarships every year to International Students under The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program.
The Knight Hennessy International Scholarships 2022 are available to International students Students to study Masters Degree, Ph.D. Degree, MS, MBA, MFA, MD, and other Joint Degrees degrees at World Top Ranked Stanford University.
About Stanford University:
Stanford University, officially Leland Stanford Junior University, is a private research university in Stanford, California, USA. If we talk about one of the Top Leading and Research Universities in the US, Stanford University is one of them and ranks among the world's top #2 in QS World Universities Ranking 2020. There all academic fields are available for Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Studies.
Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022:
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is to cultivate a diverse, multidisciplinary community of emerging leaders from around the world and guides them to collaborate, innovate, and communicate as they prepare to address the complex challenges facing society.
There are 100+ Fully Funded International Scholarships are available at Stanford University offered under Knight-Hennessy Scholars program 2022 for International Students to do research and study in any academic field and reshape their future. All the Degree programs offered by Monash University are in English as the official language of instruction.
Host Country: United States
Host University: Stanford University
Scholarships Offered: The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships Awards: 100+ Scholarships for 2022
Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degree Programs in all Fields.
What are the benefits of the Knight Hennessy Scholarship:
Want to Study at One of Top US universities - Stanford University? Millions of Dollars Scholarships are available for International Students under Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022. One of the best Opportunities to Move to the US for Higher Studies. The Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022 is for International Students that is a Fully Funded program that will cover all Expenses in the United States during studies. All the Expenses will be covered such as:
Financial Benefits - Fully Funded Scholarship:
- Full tuition and associated fees cover
- A Knight Hennessy Scholarship offers the highest stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- Air Ticket - a travel grant will offer to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may access supplemental funds to support academic enrichment (e.g., conference travel).
What Degree Programs are available at Stanford University:
Scholarships are available to pursue A wide range of disciplines that offers all Graduate Programs. Scholarships are available to pursue a Master's, and Ph.D. in All-Academic Fields.
A list of the Programs Details is given below.
- School of Engineering (All Fields)
- School of Humanities and Sciences
- School of Law
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Medicine Biosciences
- School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- Graduate School of Education
- School of Medicine
- Continuing Studies
Students can check further Details: Programs Details
Eligibility Criteria for Knight Hennessy Scholarship:
- Applicants from all over the world are accepted
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing, and with good conduct.
- Students must have a Bachelors's Degree in Any Discipline.
- If you have completed your bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree before 2015, you are not eligible.
- Students who are still in college studying for their first/bachelor’s degree, are eligible to apply as long as their first/bachelor’s degrees are not complete before they enroll as a graduate student at Stanford.
- Students who earned a graduate degree, remain eligible to apply in 2021 as long as they earned their first/bachelor’s degree in 2015 or later.
- Students earned or expect to earn a degree from a university where English is the official and sole language of instruction, then you do not need results of an English proficiency exam.
- English Language Requirements, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, etc.
Students can check further Details: Programs Details
Meet the Scholars of Knight Hennessy Scholarship:
We are delighted to introduce the 2021 cohort of Knight-Hennessy Scholars. The scholars in this cohort hold passports from 26 different countries. They earned undergraduate degrees at 16 international and 34 U.S. institutions. Eighteen percent were the first members of their families to attend college, and 8 percent serve in the US military. As a cohort, they will pursue degrees in 39 programs at Stanford.
What is the Applications Deadline for Knight Hennessy Scholarship:
The deadline to apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022 at Stanford University for wold wide students is 6 October 2021.
How to Apply for Knight Hennessy Scholarship:
All Students need to submit an Online Application. Along with your Stanford graduate degree program admission application, a student must apply Separately for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program 2022. All the applications are submitted via the Online Application Portal.
- For Knight Hennessy Scholarship - Applying Procedure
- Official Advertisement for All Scholarships - Official Website