South Korea is one of the best countries for higher education system due to a large no of world top research universities. Every year a large no of International students came to South Korea for their better education. If you are searching for South Korea Scholarship 2021 you are right place. Have you applied for - 2000+ Taiwan Scholarship 2021, Fully Funded for international students.
KAIST University opens doors for International students under different student financial support programs. Currently, the KAIST University Fully Funded Scholarship 2021 is open for International students for Masters and Ph.D. Studies. Students can apply without IELTS/TOEFL Certificates.
KAIST University Scholarship 2021 South Korea - Fully Funded:
About KAIST University:
KAIST University, South Korea is the Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. It is one of the world's best research-oriented universities. KAIST University is famous for its excellent academic research system, cutting-edge research, world-class facilities, international opportunities, and internationally renowned faculty.
Kaist University hosts local and international students (More than 12,000+ students including 1000+ International students from 90+ different countries around the world). We want to share that the Government of Thailand also accepting international student's applications under The Thai Government Scholarship 2021 - Chulalongkorn University.
About KAIST University Scholarship:
Every year, there is a large no of International Scholarships 2021 available for worldwide students. KAIST University offers Korean Government Scholarships, KAIST University Scholarships (University Funded) and other scholarships are also available.
Presently KAIST University offers Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 for International students. This scholarship is available to pursue Masters, Ph.D., and Masters Leading to Ph.D. All the expenses of the students are covered in this KAIST South Korea Scholarship. Almost all majors fields are available. All the Programs are in the English Language. The good news is that, if you don't have IELTS/TOEFT certificate, you can apply without it. If you are searching for another japan scholarship 2021 program, The Japan MEXT - Fully Funded Scholarships 2021 is also open for international students.
Host Country: Study in South Korea
Host University: KAIST University, South Korea
Scholarships Offered By: University Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D., and Masters Leading to Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
Have you applied for Australia Scholarship 2021 - Apply Now is also open for international students.
Benefits of KAIST University Scholarship 2021:
It is a great opportunity to Free Study in South Korea. The International scholarship 2021 at KAIST University have the following benefits as given below:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- A Monthly Allowance/Stipend of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance/Stipend of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
- Medical Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s an advisor/department.
- Additional Stipend can be available for research assistants.
Have you applied for Scholarship Canada 2021 - Trent University - Apply Now
Available Degree Programs at KAIST University:
- Natural Science (All Fields)
- Life Science & Bioengineering
- Engineering/Technology (All Fields)
- Liberal Arts & Convergence Science
- Business Studies.
Course Level & Duration
- Masters Degree: 2 Academic Year
- MBA Degree: Generally 2 Academic Year
- Ph.D./Doctoral Degree: 3 or More Academic Year
- Integrated MS Leading to Ph.D. (Masters and Doctoral Degree): 5 Academic Year
What is Eligibility Criteria for KAIST University Scholarship:
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of this South Korea Scholarship:
- Must be an International Student.
- He or she holds or will hold an Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree for a Master's Degree Applications.
- He or she holds or will hold an Undergraduate/Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree for Doctoral Applications.
- He or she is NOT a citizen of Korea. (Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as international students.)
What Documents are Required for Apply:
List of Documents is given below:
- Complete the online application form.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.(Including Grading Points)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Recommendation Letters
- Letter of consent
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Personal Statements
- English Language Proficiency Document:
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
What is Deadline for KAIST University Scholarship 2021: The deadline to apply for the Spring 2021 KAIST University Admission for International Students is 18 September 2020.
How to Apply for KAIST University Scholarship 2021:
The student has to fill the online application form and then forward the complete set of all required documents to the university address.
- First filled the application form from this online portal: Visit for Apply
- Create an Account and complete the Signup form.
- Fill out the application form online, upload, and submit all required documents.
- Upload to our online application system by the specified deadline. Late submission and incomplete application will not be processed.
All international applicants are supposed to dispatch their documents before 25th September 2020 at the following postal address:
Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
#110, 1st Floor, E16‐1 B/D,
Daehakro 291, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141,
Republic of Korea
- You can also visit the official announcement about scholarships.
If you need any type of help - Read To Next Follow us on Instagram Community for Help - Follow.