Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2020 Program under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are accepting International Students for Undergraduate/Bachelors, Master's, PhD & General Medicine/Residency Programs AT different Azerbaijan universities, on Fully Funded Scholarship. Time to Apply Now. Have you applied for Fulbright Scholarships 2021 - USA - 4000+ Scholarships - Apply Now.
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2020 Fully Funded:
Do you want to study in Azerbaijan? It is one of the Beautiful tourist places for the worldwide tourist, Here is more One of the famous about Azerbaijan is the land of fire. Let's Apply and if you got selected for Fully Funded Government Scholarships 2020 by the Government of Azerbaijan, You can explore and enjoy your dream study in Azerbaijan. Have you applied for DAAD - Germany Government Scholarships 2020 - Apply Now.
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2020:
Azerbaijan Government Scholarships Program 2020 Approved by the President of the Republic Azerbaijan. Fully Funded Azerbaijan Scholarships 2020 offers for Undergraduate/Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. & & General Medicine/Residency Program. Its great opportunities to complete your education while studying in a unique multicultural learning environment. The aim of offering scholarships is to contribute to freedom, peace, humanity, international mutual understanding, and relationships between Azerbaijan, OIC, and NAM Member Countries.
There is 40 scholarship which is awarded to outstanding students in all academic fields/Majors for Undergraduate/Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. & & General Medicine/Residency.
Host Country: Study in Azerbaijan
Host University: Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan
Scholarships Offered By: President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate/Bachelors, Masters (MS / M.Phil), Ph.D. & General Medicine/Residency Degree Programs in all Fields.
You can also Apply for the following opportunities.
- Graduate Scholarships at University of Melbourne, Australia - Fully Funded - 600 Scholarships
- Australian Government RTP Scholarships - Fully Funded - 200+ Scholarships
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarships Program 2020-Fully Funded
- KAUST Scholarships 2020 in Saudi Arabia Fully Funded
Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020 Offers:
The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation” and “The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Non-Aligned Movement” were approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, aiming to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of Azerbaijan's higher education.
Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2020 is Open Now and It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have dream to complete their studies but due to financial problem, they can't afford.
Fully Funded Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2020 will cover all expenses during a study in Azerbaijani Universities.
Expenses which will cover by Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020:
- Full Tuition Fee for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral & other Courses.
- Round International Flight.
- Monthly Stipend for Meals, Accommodation and Utility costs (800 AZN).
- Medical Insurance.
- Visa and Registration Costs.
Programs Offered under Azerbaijan Scholarships 2020:
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate/Bachelors, Master's, PhD & General Medicine/Residency Programs AT different Azerbaijan universities. Students have to check the universities list given below.
List of the Universities Details : Read Now
You can also Apply for following opportunities in World:
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
- Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at different Azerbaijani universities.
- Applicants Must be from OIC & NAM Member Countries. List of Eligible Countries
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for Undergraduate studies must have a High School degree and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarship.
- Undergraduate/Bachelors Students:
- Applicants with a high school degree are eligible to apply for Undergraduate/Bachelors Degree programs.
- Masters Students:
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- PhD Students:
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs
Documents Required for Apply:
List of Documents is given below:
- Filled Application Form.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Bachelors program applicants: High School degree diploma (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.(notarized photocopy)
- Bachelors program applicants: High School degree transcript (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Recommendation letters
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests).
- A study or research plan.
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- Passport Scan
- Proficiency (for programs in foreign languages: for undergraduate programs IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programs IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50). Some Universities Don't require IELTS/TOEFL for Masters and PhD Students.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Deadline: The last date to apply for the Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020 Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan is 15th February 2020.
How to Apply for Azerbaijan Scholarships 2020:
Student have to find university, apply there along with application form. The Applicant must be officially Nominated by University. Directly Submitted applications will not be considered. Please check the official advertisement for complete guidelines .
For Apply & Official Source Check Below: