Girls20 Global Summit 2019, Japan is open for International Students. Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded International Conference 2019 by G(irls)20 International Organization. Girls20 World Summit is Fully Funded International Conference which will cover all the expenses related to the program by the organizers. Have you apply for Girls20 Global Summit 2020 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Delegates contribute the economic and social issues facing girls & women in their countries to a Communiqué delivered to world leaders in advance of the G20 Summit and leave the Summit with increased confidence, new skills, and a global network that will allow them to make change as a community and global advocates!
The G(irls)20 Summit is modeled after the G20 Summit and culminates in a one-day symposium with local and international panelists, keynotes, and experts on economic and social issues facing girls and women.
The week-long summit for delegates will include:
- Workshops building valuable leadership skills — from Emotional Intelligence to Strategic Planning
- Panels and speeches on the key issues facing girls and women globally — with an emphasis on digital inclusion and financial inclusion
- Developing a Communiqué to G20 leaders, with recommendations based on the delegates unique experience and expertise
Networking receptions with movers and shakers in the public and private sectors
- Building a network of female mentors from the across the public and private sectors
The opportunity to build lifelong friendships with 20+ young female leaders from around the world
Eligible Regions: • Pakistan • African Union • MENA (Includes: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen)
- Flights to and from Tokyo from their nearest major city
- Transportation to and from the airport in Tokyo
- Accommodation in a shared room with one other female delegate
- All meals during the week
- Costs associated with travel visas
- Must be 18 years old to apply, and must not be older than 23 years old in May 2019. Date of birth must be between May 30, 1995 – January 1, 2001.
- Holds or can obtain a valid passport
- Holds citizenship in any of the participating countries or regions (see eligible region)
- Every applicant submits one idea for a policy recommendation to be incorporated into the Communiqué + one idea for a community development project to launch at home. Successful delegates will be expected to:
- Spend approximately 5 hours per week from January – May 2019 doing pre-summit work online
- Collaborate with an online Working Group of delegates to develop policy recommendations
- Participate in 1-2 phone calls per month with policy experts, leadership coaches, and media training experts
- Participate fully in the week-long Summit, including attending all sessions, making new connections, asking questions, and bringing an open mind
- Contribute to the development of a Communiqué. View the 2018 Summit Communiqué.
- Post-summit, launch a community development project at home. View past Social Impact Initiatives.
- Monthly check-ins with a mentor following Summit
How to Apply:
Apply online through the given link below
November 21, 2018