CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2020 is a fully funded fellowship program to invites young talented students from different parts of the world for working to accelerate the social impact of our society. This program is basically for Undergraduate & Graduate Fresh Students. This is a Fully Funded program by CERN Switzerland. Students can apply without IELTS/TOFEL. Have you apply for DAAD SCHOLARSHIP 2020-2021 in Germany
At CERN offering fully funded Fellowships to worldwide Students to join their research program in a wide range of applied sciences, computing and engineering. The main aim of the 2020 fellowship fully funded invites graduates from different world universities or higher technical institutes in a wide range of applied sciences, computing and engineering with limited or no work experience, looking to work in a research group.
Have you apply for Global Internship Program South Korea 2020 - Fully Funded
CERN is now working for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. CERN is the world's largest and most complex scientific research center.
CERN Summer Internship 2020 is an outstanding opportunity for international students of undergraduate and fresh master students to do research Internships in Switzerland. All major expenses will be covered by this program.
Have you applied for KAUST VSRP Fellowship Program 2020 in Saudi Arabia
Research Center: CERN, Switzerland
Fellowship Offered: Funded by CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers.
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: BS and MS Students can Apply.
You can also apply for the following opportunities:
- New Zealand Government Scholarship 2021- Fully Funded
- UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program 2020 Fully Funded
- SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand For Masters and Ph.D. - Fully Funded
- Australian Government Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
CERN Junior Fellowships 2020 Offers:
Are you ready to apply for Summer Internship 2020? Let's Enjoy 6 months Fully Funded Switzerland, Internship. The CERN is providing worldwide opportunities to International Students so that they can enlighten their research career in a better way. Bachelors and masters students should pack their bags for Summer internships in Switzerland. CERN Offers Excellent 2020 fully-funded opportunities for those students who have a dream to do a Research at CERN, Switzerland. Students will Participate in Research Work in multiple research areas. CERN Junior Fellowships 2020 will cover all the expenses during stay in Switzerland include AirTicket.
Expenses which will cover by CERN Summer Internship 2020 Program - Fully Funded:
- An employment contract for between 6 months (minimum) up to a maximum of 36 months.
- A stipend ranging from 5,239 to 6,506 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive health scheme (for yourself, your spouse and children),
- Cern Pension membership Fund.
- Depending on your individual circumstances:
- An installation grant
- Family, child and infant allowances (if required)
- Airfare to and from Geneva.
- 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
In order to qualify for a place on the program you will need to meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (Check Here).
- You have graduated, or are about to graduate (within six months from the date of the committee), with a university degree (BSc or MSc level).
- A student has no more than 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining a degree.
Deadline: All applications should normally reach us no later than 2 March 2020 at noon (12.00 PM CEST).
You will need the following documents to complete your application. Please make sure you have all the documents needed to start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents or edit your application further.(Student have to Click on Apply Online Button to Fill the Application Form by clicking on I am interested).
- Complete Detailed CV.
- Scanned Educational Documents in a PDF Format.
- Three recent letters of recommendation (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications) giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements.
- You can upload these letters at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward it to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. Please note this must be done before the closing date
- Please make sure you have all the documents needed to hand as you start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents (except recommendation letters) or edit your application further.
- Students can Apply from Online Button Below in Green Color For Apply.
- You can also visit the Official Advertisement from Official Source Button