The University of Science & Technology, South Korea admissions are open for spring 2021. International students from all over the world can apply for different Masters, MS Leading to Ph.D. and Ph.D. Degree programs. They are offering fully funded Scholarship 2021 for all selected applicants at UST, South Korea. If you need any type of help - Read To Next Follow us on Instagram Community for Help - Follow.
About University of Science and Technology:
The University of Science & Technology (UST), South Korea is a group of public Korean universities and research centers in Seoul, South Korea. UST is one of the top-ranked Korean public university in the world ranking and always remains in the top best 100 universities of the World.
The University of Science & Technology, South Korea is one of the world's top research-oriented universities in different fields and majors. UST is also filled with great opportunities, a world-class academic system, cutting-edge research activities, full of facilities, and internationally renowned faculty from different parts of the world.
Students can achieve their dreams at South Korean’s only government fully-funded research institute university, UST. All degree programs are taught in the English Language. All-Academic majors and fields are available for Masters Degree & Doctorate Degree.
About UST Scholarships 2021:
There are different organizations funding The University of Science & Technology, South for different public research projects. There is a large no of fully funded International Scholarships (South Korea Government Scholarships, University Funded Scholarships, and External Scholarships at UST) every year to support international students from different parts of the world to study at world-class university.
Good News: Every UST selected student will receive the Fully Funded scholarships for a full-time degree program. The University of Science & Technology, South Korea is offering large no of South Korean Government Scholarships for spring semester 2021. In UST Scholarships 2020 for the spring 2020 admission, there are about 300 Scholarships. This UST, Korean Scholarship is available to pursue different Masters MS Leading to Ph.D. and Ph.D. Degree programs. This is a Fully funded scholarship 2021 for worldwide students, which will cover all the expenses of the student.
Host Country: Study in South Korea
Host University: The University of Science & Technology, South Korea
Scholarships Offered By: Government Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: MS, MS Leading to Ph.D., & Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
What are the benefits of UST Scholarships 2021?
The University of Science & Technology South Korea is a famous university in south Korean scholarships. The UST will offer fully-funded scholarships to every selected applicant for spring 2021 admission. UST Scholarship 2021 will cover the following expenses during the study in South Korea, UST.
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Monthly Stipend: All international students are provided with stipends
- Doctoral Programs: Stipend of KRW 1,600,000 per month (1350 US Dollars)
- Master’s Programs: Stipend of KRW 1,200,000 per month (1000 US Dollars)
- Financial support for international conferences.
- Additional Stipend can be available for research assistants.
- Student Support: Welfare: Accident insurance, Medical checkups, E-library, Counseling, etc.
- Overseas training/exchange program
- School Awards: UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Education.
Have you applied for 5 Top Fully Funded International Scholarships in Australia - Apply Here - Thousands of Scholarships is available for worldwide students?
What Degree Programs Offered By UST, South Korea?
Scholarships are available to pursue Masters's, MS Leading to Ph.D. and Ph.D. in multiple research fields.
The International Students can Avail Scholarships in the Fields:
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Physics
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
What are eligibility criteria for apply UST Scholarship 2021?
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at The University of Science & Technology, South Korea.
- The applicant must be an International Student outside South Korea.
- Masters Applicants: who are expected to Receive an Undergraduate/Bachelor's Degree by February 2021 are also eligible to apply.
- MS Leading to Ph.D./Ph.D./Doctorate Applicants: who are expected to receive an MS/MPhil/Master's Degree by February 2021 are also eligible to apply.
- He or she is NOT a citizen of Korea. (Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as international students.)
What Documents are Required for Apply at UST?
All the required documents for application in The University of Science & Technology, Scholarships 2021.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma / Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma / Certificate of Expected Graduation
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts / Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts / Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Master's Degree Thesis for Ph.D. Applicants
- Recommendation letters (1 to 3) (Recommendation Letters Templates)
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in English.
- Research proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or resume.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score.
- Application fee payment: Pay the application fee of USD30 or KRW35,000
- Certification of Previous Employment
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
What is the deadline for UST, South Korea Scholarships 2021?
The International applicants can apply from August 17, 2020 - September 18, 2020.
How to Apply for UST, South Korea Scholarships 2021?
The international applicants are accepted through the online admission system. Students have to follow the given procedure for Apply in University and fill the Application form as given below:
- First Register to UST Online Admission Portal: Online Application Portal
- Select only one school/campus, major, and degree program
- Fill the Application form according to the requirements.
- Upload all the required documents according to the chosen degree program.
- Pay the Application Fees of 30 USD through credit card or PayPal.
- Submit the application form. There is no need for a separate application for a scholarship as all the selected applicants will receive the full-time scholarship.
- Student must read the official announcement documents for more details about the admission - Visit Official Advertisements.