Are you Ready to Attend a Fully Funded Turkish Summer School Program 2020 Funded by Yunus Emre Institute to explore the beauty of Turkey?. No joining fees everything will be covered by Yunus Emre Institute, Turkey.
This fully-funded summer school 2020 will continue for 2 weeks in Turkey. It will cover all the major expenses of the selected students. Have you applied for Fulbright Scholarships 2021 - USA - 4000+ Scholarships - Apply Now.
Turkish Summer School 2020 - Fully Funded: Every year Yunus Emre Institute offers Fully Funded Summer School for International students from all over the world. Within the scope of the Turkish Summer School program, Yunus Enstitüte invites hundreds of students from tens of countries each year to learn Turkish in Turkey and to get to know Turkey better. In this major organization where only Turkish is used as the language of communication, students get the chance to learn Turkish as well as the culture of the region on-site by visiting the outstanding historical and tourist sites of the cities they visit.
Yunus Emre Institute Summer School is the International Student Cultural exchange program for foreign students from all over the world. Are you ready? for 2020 Turkey Summer School for International Student
Turkey Summer School program has opened its doors to world wide Students.
Yunus Emre Institute Selected Participants from Every Country.
So Everyone Must Apply for this Program
Students who attend an intensive Turkish course will go on excursions in surrounding areas, as well as meeting with people who perform traditional crafts and try Turkish handicrafts even briefly.
At the end of Turkish Summer School, hundreds of visiting students who gather for the closing ceremony spent the last week touring the historical sites and tourist attractions of Istanbul and return to their respective countries as cultural envoys with new experiences and friends. best Summer Schools near me in Canada.
Have you apply for Canada Government Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
Whether you are a Graduate or an Undergraduate, it does not matter as you can apply for this program from any part of the world. NO IELTS is Required for the Turkish Summer School 2020 as well as No Application Fee. To apply, eligible candidates (young people aged 18 to 35 ) will need to apply from any academic Discipline. There are No Educational Background Restrictions as this is a Cultural Exchange Program. The Summer School will run from 13th July-24th July 2020. In 2020, they will Select 200+ Participants from over the world to Join the Yunus Emre Turkish Summer Exchange Program.
Have you applied for Best Summer School 2020 in Canada
Host Country: Summer school 2020 in Turkey
Duration of Internship: 2 Weeks (13th July-24th July 2020)
Summer School Offered: Yunus Emre Institute
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: There are No Educational Background Restrictions
You can also apply for the following opportunities:
- New Zealand Government Scholarship 2021- Fully Funded
- UNESCO Russia Fellowship Program 2020 Fully Funded
- Summer School Iran 2020
Summer School Turkey 2020 Offers: Are you ready to apply for Summer Short Term Summer School 2020? Let's Enjoy 2 Weeks Fully Funded in Turkey. Turkish Summer School Organization will cover all the expenses of the selected applicants.
Expenses which will cover by Turkish Summer School 2020 Program:
- Flights Tickets to and from Turkey
- Local Transportation.
- 3 Times Meals on the program
- Course Data
- Museum fees
- Free Visits to Çanakkale, Ankara, Çorum, Izmir, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep and Istanbul.
- At the end of the program, the groups came together in Ankara, Turkey for the closing ceremonies of the Summer School.
- Afterward, the groups traveled to Istanbul together for the last three days of the program.
Have you apply for SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand For Masters and Ph.D. - Apply Now
Turkish Summer Schools Types:
The Yunus Emre Summer School offers 5 different Turkish Summer School in 2020 under Yunus Emre Institute which will Initially focused on Turkish Teaching and Promoting Turkish Culture. Every School will Select 25 Participants from all over the world. In Total there will be 250 Participants. The Turkish Summer Schools are given below:
- Seminars and workshops: Seminars rich in content to be delivered by experts like academicians, archaeologists, museum directors, etc. about Anatolian civilizations, their archaeology, history and the analysis of the same from the viewpoint of architecture and art history etc.b.
- Film and documentary screenings: Screening of documentaries and films about archaeological sites and excavation area.
- Field visits: Visits to the archaeological sites of Troy, İzmir Agora, Ephesus, Göbeklitepe, Çatalhöyük; Troy Museum, Anatolian Civilizations Museum, Zeugma, Şanlıurfa; Istanbul Archaeology Museum & Library.
- Historic and touristic sightseeing tours: Sightseeing tours to Çanakkale, Izmir, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep, Ankara, Konya, Nevşehirand Istanbul.
- Seminars and workshops: Seminars rich in content to be delivered by experts like academicians, CEO’s of companies, etc. about Advanced Farming Technologies and the implementations in Turkey and all over the World. You will also have the chance not only to meet the Turkish academicians but also to meet the well-known academicians of the World
- Company visits: Visits to the technology companies in Turkey.
- Historic and touristic sightseeing tour
- In this scope, our Institute is organizing the Turkish Cinema Summer School to share Turkey’s cinematic history with the world and present a deeper insight into Turkish cinema.
- Seminars rich in content to be delivered by academicians, directors, actors/actresses, critics, etc. about the history, films, actors/actresses of Turkish cinema.
- Field visits: Famous and significant movie locations, film sets, film production companies, series/film shooting areas, movie theatres, cinema departments, cinema museums, etc.
Turkish Gastronomy Summer School: In this context, our Institute has unveiled the Turkish Gastronomy Summer School program to promote and showcase Turkish cuisine more closely.
Turkish Literature Summer School: In this Summer School, Yunus Emre Institute is organizing the Turkish Literature Summer School in Istanbul to present a deeper insight into Turkish literature. Participants will gather in Istanbul this summer to join this wonderful program whereby you will get the chance to meet prominent authors and poets of Turkish literature.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have to fulfill this criterion in order to select for Summer School in Turkey 2020.
Eligible Countries: Students from any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Age Should be between 18-35 Years.
- Should open to intercultural dialogue.
- Good Command of English.
- Have you applied for Nankai University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
- Have you applied for DAAD Scholarship 2020-2021 in Germany Fully Funded - MS, PhD
- Have you applied for Fulbright Scholarship 2021 in United States - Fully Funded
Applications Deadline: The last date to apply for the Turkish Summer School 2020 - Youth Summer Program is 31st March 2020. No Late Applications will be accepted for the Turkish youth exchange program.
How To Apply for Turkish Summer School 2020: Students must have to apply online. All application process is online.
- Please check here the complete application process is mentioned - APPLY ONLINE
- You can also visit the official advertisement - Official Advertisement Information.