The Korean Government invites International students from all over the world for the Fully Funded Korean Government Scholarship 2022 program. There are about 220 international students who will study in South Korea under the Global Korea Scholarship program 2022. This Korean Government Scholarship is available for the Undergraduate and Graduate Degree programs at Korean Higher Educational institutions.
Global Korea Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded | Study in Korea
The Government of South Korea is opening the doors for worldwide students to study in South Korea. South Korea has the best higher education institutions in the world for all types of educational degree programs. There are thousands of Scholarship 2022 in South Korea for International students.
The Korean Government announced the educational opportunities to study in Korean Universities under The Global Korea Scholarship 2022 program. The Global Korea Scholarship program is open for worldwide students every year. The 2022 Korean Government Scholarship program is open for Graduate Degree programs in February 2022 and for Bachelors /Undergraduate students applications will open in September 2022. Almost all degree programs are available for study in top-class Korean universities. All the undergraduate and graduate degree programs are taught in the English Language.
The Global Korea Scholarship 2022 program is a Fully Funded Korean Scholarship program for worldwide students. A large no of Korean universities is participating in the GKS program 2022.
There are about 220 Undergraduate Scholarships as well as 1080 Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships are available for international students. The scholarship applications are accepted in two different terms. The Embassy Track and the other one is University Track. The selected student will get the benefits of a fully-funded Korean scholarship which will cover all the expenses of the student.
The applicant has to choose one method, or he/she can apply from both track University as well as Embassy. Applicants have a need to contact the Korean University or Korean Embassy in your country to get more detailed information about the GKS application submission such as application deadline, required documents for application, and interview, etc. GKS Application submission for an International student is different for each Korean embassy or university. However, the application deadlines are expected to be around late March to April for Graduate Studies and October to November for Undergraduate Studies.
About GKS Scholarship Tracks:
The students who want to apply through Embassy Track must submit their complete application documents to the Korean Embassy in their home countries of citizenship. Students can apply to all available fields and majors of study offered by 38 Korean-designated universities.
Students who wish to apply through Korean Universities Track are available only for Natural Science and Engineering Majors. A student who wants to apply for the GSK program through the University track has to contact the university, fill out the complete online application form, and submit their application to the university. In the application form, students have to choose the General option in the type of application during filling out the form.
Host Country: Study in South Korea
Host University: Different Korean Universities
Scholarships Offered By: Korean Government Funded
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Bachelors / Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
Benefits of Global Korea Scholarship 2022:
It is a great opportunity to Free Study in South Korea under the Government Scholarship 2022 program. The 2022 Global Korea Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that will cover the following expenses as given below:
- Fully Tuition Fees
- Resettlement Allowance - KRW 200,000
- A Monthly Allowance - 900,000 KRW ~ 1,000,000 KRW
- Language Course Allowance
- KRW 20,000 (per month) - Medical Health Insurance Urgent Care Plymouth
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency - KRW 800,000 per quarter
- Research Support - KRW 210,000 - 240,000 (per semester)
- Printing Costs(Dissertation) - KRW 500,000 - 800,000
- Completion Grant - KRW 100,000 (Once)
Duration of Scholarship:
Undergraduate Degree: The financial support is provided for 5 years of study as 1 year Korean Language Course and rests 4 years undergraduate degree.
Masters or Ph.D. Degree: The financial support will be provided for 3 - 4 years of Degree (that include Korean language program for 1 year)
Have you applied for Undergraduate Scholarship in Canada 2022 - HERE
Available Degree Programs under GKS 2022:
All the Academic Fields are Available. There are different Bachelors / Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs are available for GKS 2022 admission in different Korean Universities.
For Undergraduate / Masters / Ph.D. Degree Programs and Universities List - HERE, Please check undergraduate / graduate link and find the guidelines folder in zip format and unzip and check guidelines for complete details.
What are Eligibility Criteria for Global Korea Scholarship?
Applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail of this South Korea Scholarship under 2022 GKS.
- All students and their parents must be from the Partner countries of GKS programs that are invited to take part in this program and must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one who has Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country) are NOT eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate Student Age: Applicant must be under the age of 25 years.
- Graduate Student Age: Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance.
- Health: All applicants must be in good health, both mentally and physically fit.
- Undergraduate Degree Program:
- Applicants must clear their High School/Secondary School Education or Equivalent for admission.
- Masters Degree Program:
- Applicants must clear their Undergraduate Degree or Equivalent for admission.
- Ph.D. Degree Program:
- Applicants must clear their Undergraduate Degree or Equivalent for admission.
Have you applied for Neatherlands Government Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded - HERE
What Documents are Required for Apply:
The list of documents is given below:
- Complete the online application form.
- High School/Secondary School Degree
- High School/Secondary School Transcript/Marksheet
- Recommendation Letters - Recommendation Letters Samples - HERE
- Letter of consent
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- CV (Curriculum Vitae) - How to Write a Professional CV - HERE
- Personal Statements
- GKS Applicants Agreement
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Embassy Track Students: The applicant has to submit one original set of application documents and three photocopies of it.
University Track Students: The applicant has to submit one set of original documents along with the application form.
Special Guidelines to Apply for Opportunities
- Why Scholarships are essential for Study Abroad for International Students
- Professional CV Writing | Tips for Professional CV Writing
- Letter of Intent for Scholarships | Sample , Example, Format
- Motivational Letter | How to write, Sample, Example
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarships | Sample, Example, Templates
- English Proficiency Certificate | Sample | Certificate of English Proficiency
What is the Deadline for Global Korea Scholarship 2022:
The Last date to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship is 2022 Varies from University to University & Embassy to Embassy. A student has to contact the embassy or universities for deadlines.
How to Apply for the Global Korea Scholarship?
As there are two procedures to apply for the Global Korea Government Scholarship 2022 in Korea. You have to Select Any One Procedure Given Below.
Apply Through Embassy:
- Any Field of Studies or Major Except Medicine, Dentistry, Architecture, Pharmacy
- The embassy will give the procedure and guidelines of what to do.
- Find the Korean Embassy in Your Country & ask them when they will open Applications.
- You have to apply before The deadlines because all the Korean embassies in different countries have to send their selected nominations to NIIED.
Apply Through University Track:
- Only Engineering and Natural Sciences Majors Except for Medicine, dentistry, architecture, the pharmacy can apply Via this Method.
- You have to select a university in the given list of universities by KGSP. Apply to that university. University will nominate you as its KGSP candidate and will send names to NIIED and they will select final candidates.
- The Student has to visit the official advertisement for more information - Visit GKS 2022 about the application procedure and more details about it.
Do you want to know? How to Apply / Get South Korean Student Visa? Without Agent?
Yes You need to read about - South Korea Student Visa Application Process