Chongqing University(CQU) President Scholarship 2020-2021 is open for International Students in China. CQU is offering Fully Funded President Scholarship 2020-2021 & Partial Funded President Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Scholarship offered by the Chinese Government for International Students from all over the world for Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. Degree Programs. Students can apply without IELTS/TOFEL Have you apply for Japan World Bank Scholarships 2020 - Fully Funded
Chongqing University(CQU) President Scholarship 2020:
Chongqing University is a key national university located in Chongqing, China, and a member of the "Excellence League". CQU is the largest and Top leading university in China. CQU has carried out diversified campus activities to “educate people”, and inherit and create new campus culture, and organize social practice and volunteer service.
Currently, CQU consists of six faculties in science, social sciences, humanities, engineering, built environment, information technology, offering 96 undergraduate programs, 115 master’s programs, 42 doctoral programs, 19 professional degree programs.
Have you apply for Japanese Internship Program 2020 - Apply Here
Chongqing University(CQU) President Scholarship 2020-2021:
Chongqing University is the host institution for different Chinese Government Scholarship international students, also one of the first cohort of demonstration universities for quality education of international students in China.
Chongqing University President Scholarship 2020-2021 is aimed to support outstanding international students to study degree programs or visiting programs (for at least 3 months) at Chongqing University. CQU offers fully funded President scholarship to support your Undergraduate, MS or Ph.D. under President Scholarship 2020-2021 at Chongqing University for the academic year 2020-2021.
No IELTS/TOFEL is required to apply for this program. An English Proficiency Letter from the applicant's home university would be enough.
Host Country: Study in China
Host University: Chongqing University(CQU)
Scholarships Offered: President Scholarships 2020-2021 Program Under Chinese Government
Scholarships Coverage: Fully Funded & Partial Funded
No of Scholarships: Large no of scholarships
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. Degree Programs in all Fields.
You can also Apply for the following opportunities:
- Chongqing University CSC Scholarship 2020 - Fully Funded
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2020 Saudi Arabia
- KAUST Scholarships 2020 in Saudi Arabia Fully Funded
😇 So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. 😇
Chongqing University(CQU) President Scholarship 2020 Offers:
Are you ready to apply to one of the top leading university of China? Yes, Guys? Scholarships are open at Chongqing University CQU in China Under Chinese Government Scholarships (Presidential Funds). Lets Free Study in China? AT Chongqing University, A University with high-level global leaders, international vision, competition, and cooperation ability in all aspects of life.
Have you apply for UK Government Scholarship 2020 by Commonwealth - Apply Now
CQU President Scholarships 2020 is Open Now and It is an excellent opportunity for those students who have a dream to study and explore Chinese Culture and Environment on Fully Funded Chinese Scholarship for Bachelors, Master (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. Studies.
There is 2 Type of Scholarships:
- Fully Funded President Scholarship
- Partial Funded President Scholarship
Fully Funded President Scholarship:
Fully Funded President Scholarships 2020 will cover all expenses during the study in China.
Expenses which will cover by President Scholarship 2020:
- Exemption from tuition fee
- Free on-campus accommodation(double room) or off-campus accommodation subsidy（700 RMB per month）
Monthly living Allowance will be Given:
- 2,200RMB per month for doctoral degree student
- 1,800RMB per month for master’s degree student
- 1,500RMB per month for bachelor’s degree student
Partial Funded President Scholarship:
Partial Funded President Scholarships 2020 will cover all expenses during the study in China.
- Exemption from tuition fee
- Free comprehensive medical insurance for international students.
Supporting Categories and Durations of Scholarship:
- Bachelor's Degree Students: 4-5 academic years
- Master's Degree Students: 2-3 academic years
- Doctoral Degree Students: 4 academic years
Programs Offered By Chongqing University:
Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate, Masters (MS/ M.Phil) and Ph.D. in multiple fields. The duration of the Undergraduate Degree is 4-5 years, Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years. The duration of the scholarship is 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 years(Depend upon the program you choose).
Chinese-instructed degree programs:
- Bachelor’s degree programs List of Undergraduate Programs
- Master’s degree programs List of Chinese-taught Master Programs
- Doctoral degree programs List of Chinese-taught Doctoral Programs
English-instructed degree programs:
- Master’s degree programs List of English-taught Master Programs
- Doctoral degree programs List of English-taught Doctoral Programs
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail of this Scholarship for their study at CQU.
- Applicants Must be Non-Chinese Citizens.
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Applicants for a bachelor’s degree program must have a high school diploma or above, meeting the academic requirements of the applied major, and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for a master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 45.
- Applicants for a doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 50.
- Excellent achievement in your study.
- Comparative good ability in research.
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarships.
Documents Required for Apply: List of Documents is given below:
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Notarized photocopy)
- Undergraduate program applicants: High School diploma (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
- Check Here How to Notarized Documents: Click Here
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.(notarized photocopy)
- Undergraduate program applicants: High School Transcript (or above)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is required.
- Check Here How to Notarized Documents: Click Here
- Two recommendation letters (Check Here Sample for Recommendation Letters)
- The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English.
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words).
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- Applicants for English-taught programs and whose native language is not English need to provide score report of English language proficiency test (a score above IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL Internet-based 80 or equivalent), or a certificate from the former university that the previous degree is taught in English, or a certificate indicating the applicants have studied in an English-speaking country for more than one year; Applicants for Chinese-taught programs need to provide score report of HSK level 4 or above or other Chinese language proficiency proof.
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Digital ID photo with white background
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Chongqing University Provisional Acceptance for International Student (if available). Download
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Note: Applicants are not required to send us hard copies of application documents. But scholarship winners must bring the original copies of the application documents for registration. Applicants who provided the pre-graduation certificate when applying must bring the official diploma for registration. (Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English).
Deadline for Chongqing University President Scholarship: The last date to apply for the Chongqing University (CQU) President Scholarship 2020 is May 15th, 2020
How to Apply for Chongqing University President Scholarships 2020:
The student has to Apply Online ON Chongqing University Admission Portal Only.
- Student have to Register on CQU Admission Portal: Register Here
- Fill the Application form along with the required documents and submit your application.
Payment of Application Fee:
- Pay the application fee (400 RMB, non-refundable) after submitting the application. Application without payment will be regarded as uncompleted.
- Applicants can pay through:
- Online payment system
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Students can Apply by Online Button Below in Green Color.
- You can also visit an official Advertisement from Official Source Button.