Vilruos award scholarships to students and professionals from a number of countries to study in Flanders as well as travel grants to Flemish/European students to do fieldwork/internships in one of the 31 scholarship countries in Africa, Asia or Latin America.
Field of Study:
English Taught Training and Master’s Programme at participating Belgian Universities
- VLIR-UOS only provides full scholarships for the total duration of the training or Master.
- The scholarships cover allowance, accommodation, insurance, international travel and tuition fee.
- Nationality and Country of Residence: A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the 31 countries that are stated above of the VLIR-UOS country list for scholarships (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application.
- Age: The maximum age for a Master programme candidate is 35 years for an initial masters and 40 years for an advanced masters. The candidate cannot succeed this age on January 1 of the intake year.
- Professional background and experience
Priority is given to candidates who are employed in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, the social economy or NGOs, or who aim at a career in one of these sectors. However, master candidates employed in the profit sector or newly graduated candidates without any work experience can be eligible for the scholarship as well, depending on their motivation and profile. The training candidate should have relevant professional experience and a support letter confirming (re)integration in a professional context where the acquired knowledge and skills will be immediately applicable.
Note:Read the complete eligibility and selection criteria at the official website.
Countries that are eligible:
- Burkina Faso
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- South Africa
- Palestinian Territories
How to Apply:
- Some applications are open, some are still closed but opening soon.
- Via the university’s website, you will have to apply for both admission to the programme as well as for the scholarship itself.
- When you apply for the programme, be sure to mention whether you wish to apply for a scholarship.
- The deadline varies and are determined by the Master’s or Training programme but most deadlines are around November 2018-March 2019.
Most deadlines are around November 2018-March 2019.
Disclaimer: This is NOT the Official Scholarship or any other opportunity Website Page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the opportunities include(scholarship, schools, fellowships, conferences and exchange programs) from Authorized and Authentic Sources to help students free of cost. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship or opportunity provider. Any reliance you place on information from scholarships365.infois strictly at your own risk.,Masters scholarships, scholarship in belgium, scholarships, scholarships 2019, master scholarships 2019, belgium master scholarships 2019, Scholarships for Africans, scholarships for american, asain, , , , , , ,