The University of Twente offers Excellent Scholarships Awards for excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries. Scholarships is available for a Master's Degree programme at the University of Twente. Scholarships offers funds upto € 3,000 - € 25,000. International Students are encourage to apply for this excellent scholarship awards.
Scholarship Award (UTS) :
The University of Twente Scholarship offers:
Scholarship Award : € 3,000 - € 25,000 for one year
No of Scholarships : Approximately 50 scholarships available for International Students.
In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.
Please note: This scholarship is meant as a compensation for study related costs. It is up to the scholarship student to decide how to spend the money.
Criteria and Eligibility:
- If you have yet to complete your bachelor’s programme, you can still apply for admission to a master’s programme at the University of Twente. However, you must submit your bachelor’s degree before you can start the master’s programme.
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding (scholarship), you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2019/2020 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- Proficiency in the English language is a prerequisite. You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class.
The students can apply to following fields: ( Click on Program for further Information)
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Application Documents Required for apply:
The applicants are required to provide the following application materials during registeration Process.
- Create Online Account. Applicants are required to fill in the application form in English
- A bachelor’s degree certificate or an equivalent qualification certificate (if available)
- An official transcript of records or preliminary transcript of records in Dutch or English
- A certified official translation of your bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript of records if not in Dutch or English
- Official English test score results (IELTS or Toefl IBt)
- An additional Higher Degree certificate and transcript and official translation if applicable (if applicable)
- An abstract of your final bachelor’s project (thesis)
- A valid international passport
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of motivation
- Contact information of two references (reference letters are not required)
Application Deadline: ( Applicants Can Apply According to their own choice)
- Round 1: Open on 1 October 2018 and deadline is 1 February 2019
- Round 2: Open on 2 February 2019 and deadline is 1 May 2019
In order to apply for this scholarship, you already need to be (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying Master programmes.
Disclaimer: This is NOT the Official Scholarship or any other opportunity Website Page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the opportunities include(scholarship, schools, fellowships, conferences and exchange programs) from Authorized and Authentic Sources to help students free of cost. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship or opportunity provider. Any reliance you place on information from scholarships365.infois strictly at your own risk.,UTS Scholarships 2019, University of Twenty Scholarships, Holland 2019 Scholarship, Holland 2018 Scholarship, Holland MS SCHOLARSHIPS, latest 2019 scholarships, Netherlands scholarships 2019, BS 2019 scholarships, new ms scholarships 2019, funded Netherlands scholarship 2018, , , , , , ,