Are you Ready to Attend a Fully Funded Turkish Summer School Program 2019 Funded by Yunus Emre Institute by to explore the beauty of the Turkey?. There is no joining fees everything will be covered by Yunus Emre Institute, Turkey. Applications are invited to Apply for the Yunus Emre Institute Summer School Program 2019 in Turkey, Students from all over the world can apply.
Within the scope of Turkish Summer School program, Yunus Enstitüte invites hundreds of students from tens of countries each year to learn Turkish in Turkey and to get to know Turkey better. In this major organization where only Turkish is used as the language of communication, students get the chance to learn Turkish as well as the culture of the region on-site by visiting the outstanding historical and tourist sites of the cities they visit.
Are You Ready? Turkey Summer School program has opened its doors to world wide Students.
Yunus Emre Institute Selected Participants from Every Country.
So Everyone Must Apply for this Program
Students who attend an intensive Turkish course will go on excursions in surrounding areas, as well as meeting with people who perform traditional crafts and try Turkish handicrafts even briefly.
At the end of Turkish Summer School, hundreds of visiting students who gather for the closing ceremony, spent the last week touring the historical sites and tourist attractions of Istanbul and return to their respective countries as cultural envoys with new experiences and friends.
To apply, eligible candidates (young people aged 18 to 35 ) will need to apply
Whether you are a Graduate or an Undergraduate, it does not matter as you can apply for this program from any part of the world.
Turkish Summer School Program 2019 Offers:
- Country of Summer School: Turkey
- School Duration: 15 Days (July 22, 2019 to August 4, 2019)
- School offered by: Yunus Emre Institute
- Cost of Turkish Summer Program 2019: Fully Funded (You don't Need to Pay anything)
This Yee Turkish summer school will take place in Gaziantep, Ankara, Çorum, Çanakkale, Izmir, Şanlıurfa and İstanbul between July 22, 2019 to August 4, 2019.
Summer Program Award:
The Entire Cost of the Education Materials will be Covered by Yunus Emre Institute,
- Flights Tickets to and from Turkey
- Local Transportation.
- 3 Times Meals on the program
- Course Data
- Museum fees
- Free Visits to to Çanakkale, Ankara, Çorum, Izmir, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep and Istanbul.
- At the end of the program, the groups came together in Ankara, Turkey for the closing ceremonies of the Summer School.
- Afterward, the groups traveled to Istanbul together for the last three days of the program.
Country of Origin: Turkey
Duration of Summer Exchange Programe: 2 Weeks
Cost: Fully Funded
- Everyone between 18-35-year-old can join the program.
- To be eligible, Participants should not have participated in Turkish Summer School previously.
- To be eligible, Participants should hold a non-Turkish citizenship.
- No IELTS is required for this program.
- Good command of English.
- World Wide Students Can Apply from any Country.
- No Application Fee.
- It is important participants to be compatible with large groups of different people, social and willing to be part of a multicultural team.
- Both Undergraduates and Graduates Students from all over the world can apply.
- Students must be studying/have studied a social science such as archaeology, culture
studies, history, geography, cultural anthropology, folklore, art history, etc.
Application Deadline: The registration for the Turkish Summer School Program has already started and the last date of application is April 25, 2019.
How to Apply:
Click on Apply Online Button (Below).
You have to Sign up First and then fill the online application form.
Passport is not required at this time, When you got selected then passport is required for visa processing.