The Junior Fellowship Programme is aimed at graduates from universities or higher technical institutes in a wide range of applied sciences, computing and engineering with limited or no work experience, looking to work in a research group.
This program is basically for Undergraduate & Graduate Fresh Students. This is a Fully Funded program by CERN.
Please note that you are applying for a programme and not a specific job. In order to help us offer you an interesting work project, we recommend that you let us know how your research interests and skills relate to CERN’s diverse activities. You can include this during the online application process form or in a separate motivation letter.
CERN Fellowship Award
CERN will provide you with:
- An employment contract for between 6 months (minimum) up to a maximum of 36 months.
- A stipend ranging from 5,185 to 6,438 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax) ( 6500 USD Per Month).
- Coverage by CERN’s comprehensive health scheme (for yourself, your spouse and children), and membership of the CERN Pension Fund.
- Depending on your individual circumstances: an installation grant, family, child and infant allowances as well as travel expenses to and from Geneva.
- 2.5 days of paid leave per month.
Country of Origin: Switzerland
😇 So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. 😇
In order to qualify for a place on the programme you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (https://home.cern/about/member-states).
- You have graduated, or are about to graduate (within six months from the date of the committee), with a university degree (BSc or MSc level) and have no more than 4 years’ relevant experience after obtaining your degree. Kindly note that prior experience will not be taken into consideration.
- Please note that CERN Staff members are not eligible to apply for a Fellowship.
Procedure to Apply:
You will need the following documents to complete your application. Please make sure you have all the documents needed to start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents or edit your application further.
- A CV.
- A scanned PDF of your most recent relevant qualification.
- Three recent letters of recommendation (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications) giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements.
- You can upload these letters at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. Please note this must be done before the closing date
All applications should normally reach us no later than 4 March 2019 at noon (12.00 PM CET).
Please make sure you have all the documents needed to hand as you start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents (except recommendations letters) or edit your application further.
Please note that all the documents you upload will remain attached to your Smartrecruiters profile. You do not need to upload them again for other applications you might submit.