The Bucharest Summer University, Romania is offering fully funded Scholarships for Summer School to international students from all over the world which is held between the 11th and the 25th of August 2019. This year’s theme is "Breaking the Frontiers: Bioeconomy Strategies & Policies and Environmental Challenges for a Sustainable Future.This Prestigious International Summer School Scholarship program is open for University students from all levels (bachelor, masters and PhD). Do not miss the chance to apply for this year’s experience!
Now that you know what you have to do it’s time to apply! So…what are you waiting for?
This Summer School Scholarship 2019 is fully funded for Bachelor, Master and Phd international students to participate in 15th edition of the international summer school to discuss different topics in the economics field. This Summer School is held annually in Bucharest University, Romania.
Bucharest University, Romania:
Bucharest University of Economic Studies is a public university in Bucharest, Romania, which is founded in 1913 as the Academy of Higher-level Commercial and Industrial Studies.It is one of the largest economic higher education institute in both Romania and South-Eastern Europe at this time.
Summer School Host University: Bucharest University of Economic Studies
Host Country: Romania
Theme of Program: Breaking the Frontiers: Bioeconomy Strategies & Policies and Environmental Challenges for a Sustainable Future
Eligible Countries: International Students from all over the world can apply for this summer school.
The Bucharest summer school’s previous 14th editions provided an international platform for cooperation among the different themes: Globalisation through Business and Management, Public Value, Politics and Public Management in the European Union, Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Intentions in the Global Economy, Financial Challenges and Opportunities in a Competitive Economy, Creativity and Innovation for Future Businesses, Energy and Economic Growth, Risk and Security in the Globalised World, Economic and Politic in the Globalised Society.
The Four Fundamental Liberties of the European Union, Global Investment Strategies in the New Economic Reality and Information and Governance in the Future Global Economy. You can find out more about the previous editions in the section Other Editions.
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
- Zong 4G Graduate Trainee Program 2019 Stipend 35000 PKR
- Shandong University Freshman Scholarships 2019 in China
- Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships 2019 in Australia 600 Scholarships
- Fully Funded MEXT Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 in Japan
- CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2020 Stipend 6500 US Dollars Per Month
Multiple Scholarships are offers for this program:
Full Scholarship Offers:
- 3 meals per day.
- Transport from and to the airport.
- Weekend trips.
- Extracurricular activities.
* During BSU the organising team will guarantee you the following: accommodation, 3 meals per day, transport from and to the airport, weekend trip (hotels, meals, transportation), courses and extracurricular activities.
- Application Form (Download)
- 1200 words
- Times New Roman
- Size 12
- Spacing 1,5
- Save it as a WORD document
- Topic: The role of cultural heritage in a globalised world. Sustainable development vs. corporate interest.
Application Procedure to apply:
Click on Apply Online Button and Fill the Application form and follow the instructions.
Application Deadline: 2nd June, 2019
Result: 7th June, 2019
Note: None of the payment include transportation costs for coming and leaving Romania.