The IBM offers Paid Cloud Developer Experience Graduate Program. Are you soon graduating in 2019 or still a Masters student in Computer Science or Software Engineering? Do you have hands-on programming and development experience? Are you passionate about engaging with the developer community?
IBM is looking for enthusiastic young developers to be part of our team in Pakistan (Karachi & Islamabad) for a 1-year new-grad program.
IBM Cloud Developer Experience Graduate Program 2019-20:
IBM offered Developer Advocate - a 1-year new-grad program for young developers. This Program is for Undergraduate/Graduate students of well-renowned universities/institutions for under mentioned discipline at different cities of the Pakistan. IBM is Inviting Graduate Students from all over Pakistan to Apply for Cloud Developer Experience Program for 1 Year. This Graduate Program 2019 is an excellent opportunity for Students who wish to enhance their skills and make their name in the job market by associating themselves with a top-notch name in the IBM.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries. IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM Cloud Developer Experience :
- Program Location: Karachi & Islamabad (Pakistan)
- Monthly Stipend: Highly Paid
- Duration: 1 Year
- Experience Certificate
- Other Benefits
Students Should Like & Follow US on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency.
You can also Apply for following opportunities.
Your Role and Responsibilities at IBM:
IBM Developer Advocate" - a 1-year new-grad program for young developers. Then this opportunity may interest you!
- Engage in developer community and become and advocate for IBM Cloud
- Deliver IBM Cloud workshops, meet-ups and hackathons to connect with developers
- Extend the reach in the developer community by partnering with communities, influencers, accelerators, incubators etc.
- Drive IBM Cloud user registrations and retain them on the platform
- Onboard startups to IBM Global Entrepreneur Program
- Contribute on digital and social platforms with developer related IBM content
- Support Enterprise projects like demos, POCs etc.
Who you are: Eligibility Criteria
- You have a software developer background, you like to write code and share what you know
- You have strong fundamental knowledge in programming languages and have projects to showcase
- You love to build apps, create solutions, interact with other developers and derive satisfaction from helping others learn by doing
- You are active in local and online developer and start-up communities
- You have passion and curiosity for technology - self-teach and continuously seek to improve skills
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- You like blogging about technology and contribute to on-line communities (GitHub, Stack Overflow etc.).
- You have marketing skills and business logic
- You enjoy working in teams and collaborating for better results
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Computer Science/ Information Technology Majors
- Part of extra curricular activities including events planning, organizing
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- GPA 3.2 & above
- Fresh grads, up to 1 year of experience
How to Apply:
- Students have to Apply Online for this Program By Clicking Apply Online Link Below.
- Students Can also check the Offical Advertisement by Clicking on Official Source Link Below.
Application Deadline: Deadline is not mentioned on IBM Official Source So Apply Soon As Possible.
For Apply: Click Here
For Official Source: Click Here